NADIBACT Gel 10gm
By Cipla Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is NADIBACT Gel used for?
NADIBACT Gel is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infections and acne vulgaris.
NADIBACT Gel may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NADIBACT Gel work?
NADIBACT Gel belongs to the class of drugs called fluoroquinolone antibiotics. This drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of bacterial DNA and prevents the growth and spread of the infection.
How to apply NADIBACT Gel?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
Use NADIBACT Gel gel/cream as prescribed by your doctor. Apply a thin layer of NADIBACT Gel gel/cream over the affected area and rub it gently.
If you miss a dose of NADIBACT Gel, please use it immediately once you remember.
What are the drugs that interact with NADIBACT Gel?
Please consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NADIBACT Gel?
The following are the most common side effects of NADIBACT Gel:
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Blistering and peeling of the skin
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using NADIBACT Gel?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NADIBACT Gel or similar drugs.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Make sure that the area being treated should be clean and dry before applying the medication.
- Avoid contact of NADIBACT Gel medicine with eyes, mouth or any mucous membrane.
- Do not apply NADIBACT Gel cream/gel over broken or bruised skin.
What should you tell your doctor before using NADIBACT Gel?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and skin burns.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other topical drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about NADIBACT Gel
- How should NADIBACT Gel be stored?
- I am on NADIBACT Gel for acne vulgaris. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- How much time does NADIBACT Gel take to show its effect?
- What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction that might occur with the use of NADIBACT Gel?
Store NADIBACT Gel cream/gel in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze the medicine or expose it to heat or radiations.
Yes, you can stop the use of NADIBACT Gel cream/gel once you feel better. However, consult the doctor before you stop using the medicine.
NADIBACT Gel cream/gel may take a couple of days to show its effect.
The allergic symptoms that may occur with the use of NADIBACT Gel include severe burning sensation, swelling, skin rash and hives. Consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of the above symptoms.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.