MYESTIN 60mg Tablet 10's
By Vhb Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.77.79 (43% Savings)
Rs.132.80 (3% Savings)
Rs.133.00 (3% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is MYESTIN 60mg Tablet used for?
MYESTIN 60mg Tablet is used for the treatment of myasthenia gravis. It is also used in those individuals who have been exposed to nerve gas.
MYESTIN 60mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as prescribed by the doctor.
How does MYESTIN 60mg Tablet work?
MYESTIN 60mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called cholinesterase inhibitors. This drug acts by inhibiting the breakdown of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine by cholinesterase enzyme. Thus, it facilitates the transmission of nerve impulses across the muscle and neuronal junction. This relieves the symptoms associated with myasthenia gravis.
How to take MYESTIN 60mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take MYESTIN 60mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take MYESTIN 60mg Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of MYESTIN 60mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MYESTIN 60mg Tablet?
The drugs that interact with MYESTIN 60mg Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MYESTIN 60mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of MYESTIN 60mg Tablet:
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle cramps
- Blurred vision
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Increased salivation
- Vision problems
- Slurred speech
- Loss of movement in the body
- Muscle stiffness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking MYESTIN 60mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on MYESTIN 60mg Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling of lips, throat and tongue.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if MYESTIN 60mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
You are advised not to take MYESTIN 60mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking MYESTIN 60mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to MYESTIN 60mg Tablet.
- Inform your doctor about the pre-existing heart, liver or kidney problems.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about MYESTIN 60mg Tablet
- Can I recommend MYESTIN 60mg Tablet to a person suffering from the same condition?
- Can I drive while on MYESTIN 60mg Tablet?
- How is MYESTIN 60mg Tablet stored?
No, it is not advisable to recommend any drug without the doctor’s consent as the severity of the condition may not be the same for every individual.
No, It is not advisable to drive while taking MYESTIN 60mg Tablet, as this drug may cause dizziness or blurred vision.
MYESTIN 60mg Tablet is stored at room temperature (15 – 30°C) and in a dry place, away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.