What is MYCOPAR 150MG?
- MYCOPAR 150MG contains acetylcysteine
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What MYCOPAR 150MG is used for?
- MYCOPAR 150MG breaks down and loosens thick mucus making it runny and easy to cough up
- In adults it is indicated for the treatment of airway secretion in which a reduction in the viscosity of the bronchial secretions is required to facilitate expectoration, especially during periods of acute bronchitis
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- It is not known if MYCOPAR 150MG will harm your unborn baby
- It is not known if MYCOPAR 150MG passes into your breast milk and may harm your baby
- Take MYCOPAR 150MG exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to
- Your healthcare provider will tell you how much MYCOPAR 150MG to take and when to take it
- Your healthcare provider may change your dose if needed
For Tablets & Capsules:
- Swallow the whole tablet or capsule with water
For Effervescent tablets:
- This medicine should be dissolved in water
- Do not swallow this medicine as a whole
- Effervescent tablets should only be taken by mouth and after being dissolved in water
If you take more MYCOPAR 150MG
- If you take more MYCOPAR 150MG contact your doctor immediately
If you forget to take MYCOPAR 150MG
- Do not take double dose. Just take the next dose at your regular time
If you stop taking MYCOPAR 150MG
- Do not stop taking MYCOPAR 150MG unless your healthcare provider tells you to
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- allergic reactions such as rash, hives, swelling of your face, eyes, lips, tongue or throat, trouble swallowing or breathing
- risk of bleeding in your esophagus and stomach
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.