1. KD Tripathi. Skeletal Muscle Relaxants. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Eighth Edition. 2019. Page –383-384.
2. Marco Gervasi, Davide Sisti, Piero Benelli, Eneko Fernández-Peña, Cinzia Calcabrini, Marco B.L. Rocchi, Luigi Lanata, Michela Bagnasco, Andrea Tonti, Stocchi Vilberto, and Piero Sestili. The effect of topical thiocolchicoside in preventing and reducing the increase of muscle tone, stiffness, and soreness. [Accessed on 6th July 2022] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5627858/
3. A.R Umarkar, S.R Bavaskar & P.N.Yewale. Thiocolchicoside as Muscle Relaxant: A Review. [Revised in September 2011] [Accessed on 6th July 2022] http://www.ijpbsonline.com/uploads/1/2/1/8/12183777/364-371.pdf
4. Iasis Pharma Hellas s.a. Thiocolchicoside [Revised in October 2014] [Accessed on 6th July 2022] https://iasispharma.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/RELIEF_PIL_ENG.pdf
5. European Medical Agency. Thiocolchicoside. [Revised on November 2013] [Accessed on] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/referral/thiocolchicoside-article-31-referral-annex-iii_en.pdf
6. Thiocolchicoside. Pubchem. [Revised in July 2022] [Accessed on 6th July 2022] https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Thiocolchicoside#section=Associated-Disorders-and-Diseases
7. Thiocolchicoside. Clevelandclinic. [Revised in March 2021] [Accessed on 6th July 2022] https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15466-muscle-spasms