1. KD Tripathi. Macrolide and other antibacterial antibiotics. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology Seventh edition. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 759.
2. MacDougall C, Chambers HF. Protein Synthesis Inhibitors and Miscellaneous Antibacterial Agents. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, editors. Goodman and Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1544.
3. Chambers HF, Deck DH. Miscellaneous Antimicrobial Agents; Disinfectants, Antiseptics, and Sterilants. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th edition. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 877-878.
4. J Rumsfield, D P West, I K Aronson. Topical mupirocin in the treatment of bacterial skin infections. NIH: National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. December 1986. [Accessed on 8th August 2022] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3102197/
5. Taro Pharmaceuticals USA. A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Bioequivalence of Mupirocin Calcium Cream, 2% and Bactroban Cream and Compare Both to a Vehicle in Treatment of Secondarily Infected Traumatic Skin Lesions. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised in May 2019] [Accessed on 8th August 2022] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01876550
6. Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation. Mupirocin. [Accessed on 8th August 2022] https://cdscoonline.gov.in/CDSCO/Drugs
7. GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals S.A. Health Product Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised in July 2021] [Accessed on 8th August 2022] https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/9a18d662-ca69-4646-a422-408de6e1d719.pdf
8. Kleva Pharmaceuticals S.A. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in March 2018] [Accessed on 8th August 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3365.pdf
9. Glaxo Wellcome Operations. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in September 2021] [Accessed on 8th August 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3812.pdf