MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet 10's
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet used for?
MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet is used for the treatment of mild to moderate hypertension.
MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet work?
MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-hypertensive agents. It acts by stimulating the receptors in the brain, which reduces the signal transmission from brain to blood vessels. This helps in relaxing the blood vessels and decreasing the blood pressure.
How to administer MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet?
The drugs that interact with MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Back pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Sleep disturbance
- Low blood pressure
- Unusual slow heartbeat
- Ringing in the ears
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet
- Do not operate heavy machinery if MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling of lips, throat and tongue.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping the medication may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
What should you tell your doctor before taking MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
Frequently Asked questions about MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet
- Is it safe to drive while taking MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet?
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while on MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet?
- For how long is MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet usually prescribed?
No, driving is not advised as MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet may cause dizziness.
MOXOCARD 0.2mg Tablet may cause diarrhoea. Therefore, drink electrolyte water, fresh juices and clear broths, which may help to regain your essential nutrients.
The duration of the treatment depends on the severity of the condition. Please consult your doctor if you want to discontinue or prolong the usage of the drug.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.