1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-microbial drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 714.
2. William A. Petri Jr. Sulphonamides, Trimethoprim, Sulphamethaoxazole, Quinolones and Agents for urinary tract infections. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1470.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 940-941.
4. Darlene Miller. Review of moxifloxacin hydrochloride ophthalmic solution in the treatment of bacterial eye infections. March, 2008; [Accessed on Jan 28, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2698721/
5. Cipla Ltd. Sep 19, 2014. [Revised on Oct, 2019] [Accessed Jan 28, 2021] https://www.ciplamed.com/printpdf/24090
6. Centaurpharma [Accessed Jan 28, 2021] https://www.centaurpharma.com/downloads/Centaflox%20eye%20ointment.pdf