Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
MOVACOBAL G Tablet 10's
By Mova Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is MOVACOBAL G Tablet used for?
MOVACOBAL G Tablet is used for the treatment of neuropathic pain and seizures. It is also used to treat nutritional deficiencies associated with neuronal disorders.
MOVACOBAL G Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MOVACOBAL G Tablet work?
In MOVACOBAL G Tablet, Gabapentin belongs to the class of drugs called anti-epileptics. The drug acts by inhibiting the calcium channel activity of the damaged nerve cells and helps in reducing the neuropathic pain. Mecobalamin belongs to the vitamin B group, which provides the essential nutrients.
How to take MOVACOBAL G Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take MOVACOBAL G Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole, but do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the MOVACOBAL G Tablet with or without food. Also, it should be taken at the same time every day to maintain consistent drug levels in the body.
If you miss a dose of MOVACOBAL G Tablet, take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MOVACOBAL G Tablet?
The drugs that interact with MOVACOBAL G Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MOVACOBAL G Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of MOVACOBAL G Tablet:
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Persistent vomiting
- Skin rash
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions MOVACOBAL G Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if the MOVACOBAL G Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of MOVACOBAL G Tablet.
- Avoid MOVACOBAL G Tablet during pregnancy because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Consult the doctor immediately if you have swollen lips, tongue or throat.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on MOVACOBAL G Tablet.
- Consult the doctor immediately if you feel more depressed while taking MOVACOBAL G Tablet.
You are advised not to take MOVACOBAL G Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking MOVACOBAL G Tablet?
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor about the pre-existing kidney or liver diseases.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to Gabapentin or Mecobalamin.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions about MOVACOBAL G Tablet
- How should MOVACOBAL G Tablet be stored?
- What are the overdose symptoms of MOVACOBAL G Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the MOVACOBAL G Tablet?
- Can I give MOVACOBAL G Tablet to my 10-year-old child?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking MOVACOBAL G Tablet?
MOVACOBAL G Tablet is stored at room temperature (20 – 25OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
The overdose symptoms of MOVACOBAL G Tablet include swelling of lips, throat, and difficulty breathing. You must immediately seek medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
No, MOVACOBAL G Tablet dose is prescribed depending on the complexity of neuropathic pain. Therefore, altering the dose is not advised.
No, MOVACOBAL G Tablet should be used only by the individual for whom it is prescribed. Keep the medication away from the reach of children.
Yes, MOVACOBAL G Tablet may lead to a rise in blood pressure. Therefore, continuous monitoring of the blood pressure is necessary to avoid further complications.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.