MOREASE I SACHET 5.8gm
By Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
What is MOREASE I Sachet used for?
MOREASE I Sachet is used for relieving the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
MOREASE I Sachet may also prescribe for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MOREASE I Sachet work?
In MOREASE I Sachet, Ispaghula acts by absorbing water in the GI tract and forms a mucilaginous mass, which increases the volume of faeces and promotes the peristalsis of the gut.
Mebeverine is an anti-spasmodic drug, which acts by relaxing the muscles in intestinal walls and relieving painful abdominal cramps.
How to take MOREASE I Sachet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take MOREASE I Sachet as prescribed by your doctor.
Mix the required amount of MOREASE I Sachet powder into a glass of cold water and stir it well. Take MOREASE I Sachet with food. Avoid taking MOREASE I Sachet at night time.
If you miss a dose of MOREASE I Sachet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MOREASE I Sachet?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MOREASE I Sachet?
The following are the most common side effects of MOREASE I Sachet:
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Swelling of lips
- Difficulty in breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking MOREASE I Sachet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to MOREASE I Sachet or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of MOREASE I Sachet.
What should you tell your doctor before taking MOREASE I Sachet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney, liver, porphyria and heart block.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about MOREASE I Sachet
- How should MOREASE I Sachet be stored?
- Should I follow any dietary restrictions while taking MOREASE I Sachet?
- Can I give MOREASE I Sachet to my 10-year-old child?
- Is it safe to use MOREASE I Sachet in elderly?
- Is it safe to use MOREASE I Sachet in patients with phenylketonuria?
Store MOREASE I Sachet in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
You must avoid potassium-rich foods while taking MOREASE I Sachet.
No. MOREASE I Sachet should not be used in children younger than 12 years.
Consult the doctor before using MOREASE I Sachet in elderly.
Use of MOREASE I Sachet should be avoided in patients with phenylketonuria condition.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.