What is MONOGUARD?
- MONOGUARD contains Sertaconazole which belongs to a class of medications called imidazoles
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Tell your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to MONOGUARD or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have or have ever had any medical condition
- Consult your doctor before using any medicine if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or planning to become pregnant
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor had told you
- It is usually applied twice a day for 4 weeks
- Use MONOGUARD at the same time every day
- Use it exactly as directed
- Do not use of it or use it more often than prescribed by your doctor
If you use more MONOGUARD
- If you accidentally swallow this medicine, contact your doctor or nearest hospital straight away
If you forget to use MONOGUARD
- Don’t worry if you forget to use MONOGUARD at the right time. When you remember, start using the product again, in the same way as before
If you stop using MONOGUARD
- Do not stop using MONOGUARD before your doctor tells you to do so
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.