1. K.D. Tripathi Drugs Acting on Skin and Mucous Membranes, Essentials of Pharmacology seventh edition2013 Page no: 895.
2. Goodman and Gilman’s, chemotherapy of microbial diseases, The pharmacology basics of therapeutics, 12th edition page no – 1589.
3. I. W. Caldwell, S. P. Hall-Smith, R. A. Main, P. J. Ashurst, V. Kirton, W. T. Simpson, G. W. Williams Clinical Evaluation Of A New Topical Corticosteroid Beclomethasone Dipropionate, Wiley online Library, British journal of dermatology. [Published in February 1968] [Accessed on 26th May 2022] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1968.tb12270.x
4. Bausch Health, Canada Inc. Drug and Health Product Register (HRES). [Revised in December 2020] [Accessed on 26th May 2022] https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00059265.PDF
5. ERTACZO – Cream. DailyMed. NIH U.S.National Library of Medicine. [Revised in December 2020] [Accessed on 26th May 2022] https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/lookup.cfm?setid=821073f7-33f6-464d-baed-f66d97987d6d
6. Ciplamed. SERTACIDE B Cream. [Revised in November 2013] [Accessed on 26th May 2022] https://www.ciplamed.com/print-product-pdf/23583
7. Leeford. SERTAFORD-B. [Accessed on 26th May 2022] https://www.leeford.in/product/1295/sertaford-b