What is MOMOZ T Cream used for?
MOMOZ T Cream cream is used for the treatment of fungal infections and severe allergic reactions of the skin.
MOMOZ T Cream may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MOMOZ T Cream work?
In MOMOZ T Cream, Mometasone belongs to the class of drugs called corticosteroids. The drug acts by interfering with certain substances responsible for inflammation and inhibits their activity. Thus, it helps in reducing the inflammation.
Terbinafine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-fungal drugs. The drug acts by inhibiting the biosynthesis of the fungal cell membrane by interfering with the action of certain enzymes. Thus, it prevents the growth of fungus and reduces the infection.
How to apply MOMOZ T Cream?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Apply MOMOZ T Cream cream as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of MOMOZ T Cream cream to the affected area and rub gently.
If you miss a dose of MOMOZ T Cream, please apply it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not apply a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MOMOZ T Cream?
Drugs that interact with MOMOZ T Cream include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MOMOZ T Cream?
The following are the most common side effects of MOMOZ T Cream:
- Redness of skin
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Stretch marks
- Skin rash
- Skin thinning
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using MOMOZ T Cream?
- Avoid applying the medicine if you are allergic to MOMOZ T Cream or similar drugs.
- Do not stop applying the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid accidental contact of MOMOZ T Cream with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not store MOMOZ T Cream near an open flame or direct heat.
You are advised not to apply MOMOZ T Cream if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using MOMOZ T Cream?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver, kidney or other skin infections.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about MOMOZ T Cream
- How should MOMOZ T Cream be stored?
- Can I apply MOMOZ T Cream on the sunburned skin?
- Can MOMOZ T Cream be used in the treatment of psoriasis?
- Can I apply moisturiser while using MOMOZ T Cream?
MOMOZ T Cream should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
No. It is advised not to apply MOMOZ T Cream on sunburned skin.
Yes. MOMOZ T Cream can be used in the treatment of psoriasis when recommended by the doctor.
It is advised to apply a moisturiser at least 30 minutes before applying MOMOZ T Cream.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.