MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet 10's
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.47.19 (3% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet used for?
MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet/injection is used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet gel is used to treat inflammation characterised by pain or stiffness.
MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet work?
MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called cyclo-oxygenase inhibitors. The drug acts by blocking the action of a COX-1 enzyme, which hinders the production of prostaglandins. It prevents the formation of thromboxane A2 by blocking the migration of leukocytes to the site of inflammation. Thus, it relieves pain and inflammation.
How to use MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Before applying MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet gel, make sure that the area to be treated is clean and dry. Apply a thin layer of MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet over the affected area and rub it gently.
- In case of a tablet , swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet drug with food to avoid stomach upset.
- MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet injection should be administered only under the medical supervision. Always use a disposable needle and syringe for injecting the medicine.
If you miss a dose of MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet , please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet/injection may include:
- Severe drowsiness
- Breathing difficulties
- Tarry stools
- Stomach pain
What are the drugs that interact with MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet/injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet/injection:
- Blurred vision
- Peptic ulcers
- Skin rashes
The following are the most common side effects of MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet gel:
- Skin irritation
- Skin rash
- Numbness of the skin
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet/injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Be cautious while using MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet/injection if you have any history of high blood pressure or of heart diseases.
- Avoid using MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet injection if you have fertility problems.
What should you tell your doctor before using MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart disease, liver disease, stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet
- Can I consume alcohol while using MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet?
- Is it safe to take MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet in case of asthma?
- Is MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet/injection safe to use in geriatric patients?
Avoid consumption of alcohol while using MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet tablet, as it can increase the risk of ulcer or stomach bleeding.
MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet can increase the risk of asthma attack. Therefore, avoid taking MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet medication if you have asthma. Please consult your doctor.
Consult your doctor before using MOBICAM DT 20mg Tablet medication in older adults. The doctor may lower the dose of medication to prevent the risk of side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.