|Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is MIRATAS 25MG?
MIRATAS 25MG contains Mirabegron which is a bladder muscle relaxant
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have an allergy to mirabegron or any of the ingredients in this medicine
- have liver or kidney problems
- have uncontrolled blood pressure
- have trouble emptying your bladder or you have a weak urine stream
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, herbal supplements especially medicines such as:
- thioridazine medicine used to treat schizophrenia and psychosis
- flecainide, propafenone, digoxin (used in treatment of heart problems)
- Take MIRATAS 25MG exactly as your doctor has told you
- You should take one tablet once a day
- You should take MIRATAS 25MG with water and swallow the tablet whole
- Do not crush or chew the tablet
If you take more MIRATAS 25MG
- If you take more MIRATAS 25MG, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital right away
If you forget to take MIRATAS 25MG
- If you miss a dose of MIRATAS 25MG, begin taking MIRATAS 25MG again the next day. Do not take 2 doses in the same day
If you stop taking MIRATAS 25MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, MIRATAS 25MG can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- increased blood pressure
- inability to empty your bladder (urinary retention)
- allergic reaction marked by swelling of the lips, face, tongue, throat with or without difficulty breathing
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.