Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
MILNACE 50mg Tablet 10's
By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is MILNACE 50mg Tablet used for?
MILNACE 50mg Tablet is used for the treatment of fibromyalgia and depression.
MILNACE 50mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MILNACE 50mg Tablet work?
MILNACE 50mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called as the serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. This drug acts by increasing the effect of neurotransmitters called serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain.
How to take MILNACE 50mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take MILNACE 50mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of MILNACE 50mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MILNACE 50mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with MILNACE 50mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MILNACE 50mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of MILNACE 50mg Tablet:
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased sexual interest
- Sudden sweating
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blurred vision
- Ear congestion
- Sore throat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking MILNACE 50mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to MILNACE 50mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with MILNACE 50mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take MILNACE 50mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking MILNACE 50mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart diseases, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about MILNACE 50mg Tablet
- What are the contraindications of MILNACE 50mg Tablet?
- What are the overdose symptoms of MILNACE 50mg Tablet?
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of MILNACE 50mg Tablet?
- How should MILNACE 50mg Tablet be stored?
- Can I alter the dose of MILNACE 50mg Tablet?
MILNACE 50mg Tablet is contraindicated in conditions such as closed-angle glaucoma, high blood pressure, sinus tachycardia and urinary tract obstruction.
Overdose symptoms of MILNACE 50mg Tablet include confusion and severe drowsiness. Consult the doctor immediately if you experience any of the above symptoms.
Withdrawal symptoms of MILNACE 50mg Tablet include the headache, tiredness, sleep changes, and mood swings.
MILNACE 50mg Tablet must be stored at room temperature, away from sunlight.
No. Do not alter the dose of MILNACE 50mg Tablet without medical consultation.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.