What is MILBORN 100mg Capsule used for?
MILBORN 100mg Capsule is used for the treatment of fibromyalgia and depression.
MILBORN 100mg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MILBORN 100mg Capsule work?
MILBORN 100mg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called as the serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. This drug acts by increasing the effect of neurotransmitters called serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain.
How to take MILBORN 100mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take MILBORN 100mg Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of MILBORN 100mg Capsule, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MILBORN 100mg Capsule?
Drugs that interact with MILBORN 100mg Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MILBORN 100mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of MILBORN 100mg Capsule:
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased sexual interest
- Sudden sweating
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blurred vision
- Ear congestion
- Sore throat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking MILBORN 100mg Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to MILBORN 100mg Capsule or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with MILBORN 100mg Capsule.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take MILBORN 100mg Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking MILBORN 100mg Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart diseases, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about MILBORN 100mg Capsule
- What are the contraindications of MILBORN 100mg Capsule?
- What are the overdose symptoms of MILBORN 100mg Capsule?
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of MILBORN 100mg Capsule?
- How should MILBORN 100mg Capsule be stored?
- Can I alter the dose of MILBORN 100mg Capsule?
MILBORN 100mg Capsule is contraindicated in conditions such as closed-angle glaucoma, high blood pressure, sinus tachycardia and urinary tract obstruction.
Overdose symptoms of MILBORN 100mg Capsule include confusion and severe drowsiness. Consult the doctor immediately if you experience any of the above symptoms.
Withdrawal symptoms of MILBORN 100mg Capsule include the headache, tiredness, sleep changes, and mood swings.
MILBORN 100mg Capsule must be stored at room temperature, away from sunlight.
No. Do not alter the dose of MILBORN 100mg Capsule without medical consultation.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.