Rs.17.70 (29% Savings)
Rs.17.84 (28% Savings)
Rs.20.00 (20% Savings)
Rs.22.51 (9% Savings)
Rs.22.64 (9% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is MIGRAZINE 5MG?
- MIGRAZINE 5MG contains Flunarizine which belongs to the calcium channel blockers
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have hypersensitivity to flunarizine or any of its ingredients of this medicine
- have depession or previous episodes of serious depression
- suffer from Parkinson’s disease or a family history of Parkinson’s disease
- suffer from liver damage
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding
- This medicine should be taken at night-time starting with a low dose. This may then be increased as recommended by the doctor
- If beneficial, the medicine will usually be used for at least six months, but you will be advised further about this by your doctor
If you take more MIGRAZINE 5MG
- Contact your doctor immediately if take more of this medicine
If you forget to take MIGRAZINE 5MG
- Take next dose at regular time
- Do not double the dose to make up for missed dose
If you stop taking MIGRAZINE 5MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- symptoms as seen in Parkinsons’s Disease (extrapyramidal symptoms)
- upset stomach
- dry mouth
- weakness and muscles aches and a skin rash
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.