1. KD Tripathi. Drugs for Peptic Ulcer and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. seventh edition.2013. Page - 653.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page -1428-1432.
3. Evangelos Kalaitzakis 1, Einar Björnsson. A review of esomeprazole in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). NIH: National Library of Medicine, National center of biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. Aug 2007. [Accessed 07 Nov 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18472988/
4. AstraZeneca UK Limited; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Feb 2020] [Accessed 07 Nov 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.43.pdf
5. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Europe B.V; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Jun 2018] [Accessed 07 Nov 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4095.pdf