MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet 10's
By Arinna Lifesciences Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet used for?
MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet capsule/tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet work?
In MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet, Flunarizine belongs to the class of drugs called calcium channel blockers. The drug acts by inhibiting the contraction of arterial blood vessels by inhibiting the movement of calcium ions, thereby reducing the symptoms of a migraine.
Propranolol belongs to the class of drugs called beta-blocker. The drug acts by blocking the action of certain hormones and reduces the force on heart, thereby normalising the blood pressure.
How to take MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet tablet/capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet:
- Stomach pain
- Unusual dreams
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Dry mouth
- Irregular heartbeat
- Sudden weight gain
- Shortness of breath
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take MIGIPLEX 10mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.