What is MICROLIV Tablet used for?
MICROLIV Tablet tablet is used for liver therapy.
MICROLIV Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
What should you tell your doctor before taking MICROLIV Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking MICROLIV Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of MICROLIV Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about MICROLIV Tablet
- Is it normal to experience flatulence while using MICROLIV Tablet?
- Can I recommend this medication to others?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of MICROLIV Tablet?
Yes, flatulence is a side effect of MICROLIV Tablet. However, consult your doctor.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not same for every individual.
It is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.