Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
MHR Tablet 15's
By Pulse Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is MHR Tablet used for?
MHR Tablet is a supplement used for the treatment of nutritional deficiencies. It is also used to meet the nutritional requirements in patients with end-stage renal failure and liver failure. This combination is also indicated for the patients with the following conditions:
- Heart diseases
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Neurological disorders
MHR Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does MHR Tablet work?
In MHR Tablet, Folic Acid belongs to the vitamin B group. The drug acts by converting into analogues, which are transported across the cells to maintain normal production and maturation of red blood cells.
Mecobalamin belongs to the vitamin B group, which acts by increasing the red blood cell production by enhancing the nucleic acid synthesis in the bone marrow.
Pyridoxine belongs to vitamin B group. It helps in the metabolism of amino acids, synthesis of nucleic acids and haemoglobin.
How to take MHR Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take MHR Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole, but do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the MHR Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of MHR Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of MHR Tablet may include:
- Skin rash
- Abdominal cramps
What are the drugs that interact with MHR Tablet?
Drugs that interact with MHR Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of MHR Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of MHR Tablet:
- Decrease in libido
- Memory impairment
- Muscle cramps
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blurred vision
- Bone pain
- Persistent vomiting
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions MHR Tablet?
- Avoid MHR Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on MHR Tablet as it may cause excessive drowsiness or dizziness.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if the MHR Tablet cause dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid MHR Tablet in case of allergic reactions.
You are advised not to take MHR Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking MHR Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in MHR Tablet
Frequently Asked Questions about MHR Tablet
- How should MHR Tablet be stored?
- What are the overdose symptoms of MHR Tablet?
- Can I use MHR Tablet to my 10-year-old child?
- How long can I take MHR Tablet?
- Can I use an antacid while taking MHR Tablet?
Store the MHR Tablet at room temperature (20 – 25OC) and in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
The overdose symptoms of MHR Tablet include persistent vomiting, restlessness, and agitation. You must consult the doctor immediately if you experience any of the above symptoms.
No, MHR Tablet should be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed.
It is recommended to take the MHR Tablet for the prescribed duration. Discontinuing the medication may cause the illness to return.
You can use antacid two hours before or after taking MHR Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.