1. KD Tripathi MD. Insulin, oral hypoglycaemic drugs and glucagon. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 275.
2. Powers AC, D Alessio D. Endocrine Pancreas and Pharmacotherapy of Diabetes Mellitus and Hypoglycemia. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1258-1260.
3. Nolte MS. Pancreatic hormones and antidiabetic drugs. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 741-742.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 873-875.
5. Graham Rena, Grahame Hardie and Ewan R. The mechanisms of action of metformin: Diabetologia. Aug 3, 2017; [Accessed Oct 1, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5552828/
6. Milpharm Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised July 2020] [Accessed Oct 1, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7347.pdf
7. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised March 2014] [Accessed Oct 1, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/020357s037s039,021202s021s023lbl.pdf