Rs.29.50 (1% Savings)
|Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is MEGABOSE 0.3MG?
- MEGABOSE 0.3MG contains Voglibose which belongs to antidiabetics
- MEGABOSE 0.3MG acts by reversibly inhibiting the membrane bound intestines α glycosidase hydrolyze enzymes which hydrolyze oligosaccharides and disaccharides to glucose and other monosaccharides in the brush border of the small intestine
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Voglibose or to any of its components
- have diabetic ketoacidosis
- have inflammatory bowel disease, colonic ulcerations or partial intestinal obstructions and patients being predisposed to intestinal obstruction
- have chronic disorders associated with marked disorders of digestion or absorption, with conditions that may deteriorate because of increased gas formation in the intestine
- have liver or kidney disease
- Ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- The maximum recommended dose is 0.6 mg per day
If you take more MEGABOSE 0.3MG
- Overdose may result is transient increase in flatulence, diarrhoea and abdominal discomfort. Consult your doctor immediately
If you forget to take MEGABOSE 0.3MG
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember
- However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose
- Do not take a double dose (two doses on the same day) to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking MEGABOSE 0.3MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine before consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.