1. Grosser T, Smyth E, FitzGerald GA. Anti-Inflammatory, Antipyretic, and Analgesic Agents; Pharmacotherapy of Gout. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, editors. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page: 990.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page: 859.
3. KD Tripathi MD. Autacoids and related drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 204.
4. Alex Bekker, Carolyn Kloepping, and Shemille Collingwood. Meloxicam in the management of post-operative pain: Narrative review. Oct- Dec 2018. [Accessed on May 08, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6360894/
5. WPR Healthcare Ltd. Niche Generics Ltd. [Revised on July 2016] [Accessed on May 08, 2021] https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/2180222.PPA0565_041_001.f18bfc1e-f39e-440c-9a2e-29bce22f1214.000001Meloxicam%20Combined%20PIL%20.160907.pdf