1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-microbial drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 714.
2. William A. Petri Jr. Sulphonamides, Trimethoprim, Sulphamethaoxazole, Quinolones and Agents for urinary tract infections. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1470.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 940-941.
4. Ilija Kuzman, Alexandr Bezlepko, Irena Kondova Topuzovska, László Rókusz, Liudmyla Iudina, Hans-Peter Marschall and Thomas Petri. Efficacy and safety of moxifloxacin in community acquired pneumonia: a prospective, multicenter, observational study. June 30, 2014; [Accessed on Jan 27, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105837/
5. Accord Healthcare Limited. Pharmathen S.A. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Nov, 2020] [Accessed Jan 27, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3273.pdf