1. KD. Tripathi. Corticosteroids. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 288 & 290-293.
2. Bernard P. Schimmer and John. W. Funder. ACTH, Adrenal steroids and Pharmacology of the Adrenal Cortex. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1227-1233.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. H. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 1875-1886.
4. Diurnal Limited. An Investigational Study of Hydrocortisone. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on April 2017] [Accessed 6th January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01960530.
5. Marius Henriksen, Robin Christensen, Louise Klokker, Cecilie Bartholdy, Elisabeth Bandak, Karen Ellegaard, Mikael P Boesen, Robert G Coumine Riis, Else M Bartels and Henning Bliddal. Evaluation of the benefit of corticosteroid injection before exercise therapy in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized clinical trial. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. June 2015. [Accessed 6th January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25822572/
6. Mohammad Ali Tahririan, Amir Moayednia, Amir Momeni, Arash Yousefi and Babak Vahdatpour. A randomized clinical trial on comparison of corticosteroid injection with or without splinting versus saline injection with or without splinting in patients with lateral epicondylitis. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. September 2014. [Accessed 6th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4268187/
7. PANPHARMA. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on January 2018] [Accessed 6th January 2021]. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9377.pdf
8. Pfizer. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on April 2010] [Accessed 6th January 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/009866s080lbl.pdf