What is LUPINAC?
- LUPINAC contains a combination of drugs called Acetylcysteine and Taurine
- N-Acetylcysteine is a Sulphur containing Amino acid derivative, A mucolytic agent and paracetamol (acetaminophen) Antidote
- Taurine is a non-essential amino acid for adults, but it should be supplied in low birth weight infants and in infant formulas
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Tell your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to N-Acetylcysteine, Taurine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- are suffering from severe respiratory insufficiency
- are suffering from asthma
- have peptic ulcer
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Do not use this medicine without doctors’ advice. Children under 2 years of age may not use this medicine
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water
- Take as directed by your doctor
If you take more LUPINAC
- If you take more LUPINAC, talk to a doctor or go to a hospital straight away
If you forget to take LUPINAC
- If you forget to take a dose, skip the missed dose. Then take your next dose as normal. Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking LUPINAC
- Talk to your doctor before stopping this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.