LUPILA 10mg Tablet 10's
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.79.00 (31% Savings)
Rs.97.20 (15% Savings)
Rs.106.00 (8% Savings)
Rs.113.50 (1% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is LUPILA 10mg Tablet used for?
LUPILA 10mg Tablet is used to prevent and control the excess acid secretion in the stomach. It is also indicated for the treatment of following conditions:
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disorder (GERD)
- Peptic ulcers
- Zollinger-Ellison’s syndrome
LUPILA 10mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LUPILA 10mg Tablet work?
LUPILA 10mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. This drug acts by blocking the secretion of stomach acid by blocking the enzymes. Thus, it prevents the excessive production of gastric acid.
How to take LUPILA 10mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LUPILA 10mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug 30 minutes before a meal.
If you miss a dose of LUPILA 10mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with LUPILA 10mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with LUPILA 10mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LUPILA 10mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of LUPILA 10mg Tablet:
- Abdominal pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Decreased liver function
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Steven-Johnson’s Syndrome
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions LUPILA 10mg Tablet?
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with LUPILA 10mg Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you have any liver or kidney impairment while taking LUPILA 10mg Tablet tablet.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while using LUPILA 10mg Tablet.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Consult your doctor if you experience abdominal discomfort over a period of time while using
You are advised not to take LUPILA 10mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking LUPILA 10mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of ulcers, gastric perforations, or if you have undergone any surgery.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about LUPILA 10mg Tablet
- I am on LUPILA 10mg Tablet for peptic ulcer. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- How long can I take LUPILA 10mg Tablet tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the LUPILA 10mg Tablet?
You can stop the use of LUPILA 10mg Tablet tablet once you feel better. You must consult the doctor before discontinuing the medicine.
The duration of the treatment depends on severity of the disease. Consult your doctor for further information.
Follow the duration as prescribed by the doctor as it may take days, weeks or months to produce drug action.
Do not alter the dose of LUPILA 10mg Tablet without consulting the doctor as it increases the risk of side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.