Rs.95.00 (61% Savings)
Rs.99.00 (60% Savings)
Rs.135.00 (45% Savings)
Rs.145.00 (41% Savings)
Rs.147.00 (40% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is LULISURE?
- LULISURE contains Luliconazole which belongs to antifungal medicines
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Luliconazole or to any other ingredients of this medicine
- have any other skin infection at the site to be treated
- If you are pregnant/breast feeding or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if LULISURE will harm your unborn baby
- Use LULISURE exactly as your doctor tells you to use it
- If you have athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), apply a thin layer of LULISURE to the affected skin areas and to about 1 inch of the surrounding healthy skin 1 time a day for 2 weeks
- If you have jock itch (tinea cruris) or ringworm (tinea corporis), apply LULISURE to the affected skin areas and to about 1 inch of the surrounding healthy skin 1 time a day for 1 week
- Wash your hands after you apply LULISURE
- Apply the soap onto to the affected area, wash with water
- Apply it once or twice each day for 1 to 4 weeks
Like all medicine, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.