Luciara cream is an anti-stretch mark cream used for both pre and post pregnancy. Stretch marks are long, narrow streaks, stripes, or lines that develop on the skin. They occur when the skin is suddenly stretched and can occur on a range of body parts, including the stomach, thighs, hips, breasts, upper arms, and lower back. This type of scarring happens when the skin cannot resume normal form after a period of intense growth, often due to pregnancy, weight gain, weight loss, or puberty.
Keeping skin moisturized may help eliminate or reduce the occurrence of stretch marks. The medium chain triglycerides and white soft paraffin present in the Luciara cream are highly emollient in nature and can help keep skin hydrated. Ceteryl ethyl hexonate and sodium lactate are superior humectants which replenishes moisture by attracting and retaining water within the skin, preventing it from becoming dehydrated, dry and flaky. Glycerin and beeswax are used as moisturizes which hydrates and nourishes your skin, which may help in reducing the occurrence of stretch marks.
Key Composition of Luciara cream:
- Medium chain triglycerides
- White soft paraffin (Petrolatum)
- Ceteryl ethyl hexonate
- White bees wax
Therapeutic uses of Luciara cream:
- Hydrates and nourishes your skin, which may help in reducing the occurrence of stretch marks
- Prevents the skin from becoming dehydrated, dry and flaky
Side effects of Luciara cream:
Luciara cream generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Apply the cream on abdomen, thighs and buttocks or wherever required once a day post bath.
- Gently massage for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not use this cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
Can Luciara cream be used in men?
Yes. It is be used in both men and women to prevent stretch marks.
Is Luciara cream safe?
Yes. It is safe without any side effects. However, if you experience any unusual skin reaction after using it, consult your healthcare professional.
Can Luciara cream be used by pregnant women?
Yes. It can be used by pregnant women to avoid stretch marks for both pre and post pregnancy.