Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule 10's
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule used for?
LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule is used in the treatment of chronic constipation. It is also used to treat constipation associated with narcotic medicines.
LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule work?
LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called prostaglandins. This drug acts by increasing the intestinal fluid secretion, which increases the intestinal motility.
How to take LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the capsule whole. Do not open, crush or chew the capsule. Take LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule with or without food.
If you miss a dose of LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule may include:
- Loss of appetite
- Increased sweating
What are the drugs that interact with LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule?
Idelalisib is the only drug known to interact with LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule. Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule:
- Swelling in abdominal area
- Tarry stools
- Loss of appetite
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Abdominal pain
- Chest discomfort
- Blood in stools
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have stomach, intestinal or liver problems, severe diarrhoea or bowel blockage.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant.
Frequently Asked questions about LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule
- How long can I take LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule?
- Is it safe to use LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule to my 6-year-old child?
- How should LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule be stored?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule?
- Can I take LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule during breastfeeding?
It is advised to take LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule for the prescribed duration. Please consult your doctor if you have to discontinue LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule medication.
No, the safe and effective use of LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule in children is not yet established.
LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule is stored at room temperature (25 – 30OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
No, altering the dose of LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule is not advised. LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule dose should be taken as prescribed.
Please consult your doctor before using LUBOWEL 8mcg Capsule medication during breastfeeding.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.