Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
LRN 8mg Tablet 10's
By Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.64.55 (19% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is LRN 8mg Tablet used for?
LRN 8mg Tablet is used to relieve pain and swelling that are associated with the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammation of the joints
LRN 8mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LRN 8mg Tablet work?
LRN 8mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). The drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins and thromboxane by blocking the action of cyclooxygenase enzyme (COX -1 & COX-2). Thus, it helps in reducing the pain.
How to use LRN 8mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use LRN 8mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- LRN 8mg Tablet can be taken with food or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents the stomach upset.
- LRN 8mg Tablet is also available as an injection. Therefore. it should be administered under medical supervision. Always use a disposable needle and syringe for injecting the medicine.
If you miss a dose of LRN 8mg Tablet, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with LRN 8mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with LRN 8mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LRN 8mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of LRN 8mg Tablet:
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
- Ringing in ears
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Increased blood pressure
- Difficulty breathing
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Increased heartbeat
- Fluid retention
- Visual disturbances
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using LRN 8mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LRN 8mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while using LRN 8mg Tablet medication while suffering from gastrointestinal ulceration.
- Excercise caution while using LRN 8mg Tablet medication while suffering from cardiovascular oedema.
- Avoid using LRN 8mg Tablet while having an internal bleeding as it can increase the risk of side effects.
- Keep the medication away from the reach of children.
What should you tell your doctor before using LRN 8mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of cardiac failure or liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor before using LRN 8mg Tablet medication in children.
Frequently Asked questions about LRN 8mg Tablet
- Is it safe to use LRN 8mg Tablet medication during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use LRN 8mg Tablet in patients with asthma?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of LRN 8mg Tablet?
- Can I use LRN 8mg Tablet medication if I have a history of systemic lupus erythematosus?
LRN 8mg Tablet is not advised during pregnancy, especially during the second trimester of the pregnancy.
Extreme caution should be taken while using the LRN 8mg Tablet medication in patients with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
No. Altering the dose of LRN 8mg Tablet is not advisable as it can increase the risk of side effects.
Avoid using LRN 8mg Tablet medication if you have a history of genetic disorder, such as systemic lupus erythematosus.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.