Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet 10's
By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet used for?
LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of schizophrenia and Parkinson's disease.
LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet work?
LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-psychotic drugs. The drug acts on certain brain receptors and changes the action of brain chemicals. Thus, it helps in decreasing psychotic symptoms.
How to take LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet include the following:
What are the drugs that interact with LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet:
- Blurred vision
- Lack of appetite
- Increased salivation
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Chest tightness
- Shakiness of legs, hands and arms
- Sudden loss of consciousness
- Throat discomfort
- Profuse sweating
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of hypertension, electrolyte imbalance and kidney or liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet?
- Wha t are the contraindications of LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet
- Is it safe to continue smoking while taking LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet
- Is it common to experience respiratory depression while taking LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet
Yes. It is advisable to monitor your cardiac and vital signs, leucocytes and differential blood count levels.
The contradictions of LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet are epilepsy, severe cardiac disease, and bone marrow suppression.
No. You are advised to quit smoking while taking LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet. However, consult your doctor before starting the medication.
Respiratory depression is a serious side effect of LOZAPIN 25mg Tablet. Consult your doctor if you experience such symptoms.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.