Rs.15.50 (37% Savings)
Rs.15.50 (37% Savings)
Rs.15.95 (35% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.16.00 (35% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.18.27 (26% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is LOSANORM 25MG?
- LOSANORM 25MG contains losartan which belongs to a group of angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB)
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What LOSANORM 25MG is used for?
It is used ,
- alone or with other blood pressure medicines to lower high blood pressure (hypertension)
- to lower the chance of stroke in patients with high blood pressure and a heart problem called left ventricular hypertrophy
- to slow the worsening of diabetic kidney disease (nephropathy) in patients with type 2 diabetes who have or had high blood pressure
Tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions including if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in LOSANORM 25MG
- are suffering from diabetes
- are vomiting a lot or having a lot of diarrhea or dehydrated
- have liver or kidney problems
- It is not known if LOSANORM 25MG passes into your breast milk. LOSANORM 25MG can cause harm or death to an unborn baby
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor to continue this medicine
- LOSANORM 25MG has not been studied in children less than 6 years old or in children with certain kidney problems
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Especially tell your doctor if you are taking:
- potassium supplements
- salt substitutes containing potassium
- diuretics such as furosemide
- lithium (a medicine used to treat a certain kind of depression)
- medicines used to treat pain and arthritis, called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) including COX-2 inhibitors
- other medicines to reduce blood pressure
- Take LOSANORM 25MG exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor may change your dose if needed
- LOSANORM 25MG can be taken with or without food
If you take more LOSANORM 25MG
- If you take too much LOSANORM 25MG, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away
If you forget to take LOSANORM 25MG
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember
- If it is close to your next dose, do not take the missed dose. Just take the next dose at your regular time
If you stop taking LOSANORM 25MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, Torsemide can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- injury or death of unborn babies
- allergic reaction marked by swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue
- low blood pressure (hypotension) which may cause you to feel faint or dizzy
- high blood levels of potassium
- upper respiratory infection
- back pain
- low blood sugar
- chest pain
High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
Blood pressure is the force in your blood vessels when your heart beats and when your heart rests. You have high blood pressure when the force is too much.
Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (LVH)
LVH is an enlargement of the walls of the left chamber of the heart (the heart’s main pumping chamber). LVH can happen from several things. High blood pressure is the most common cause of LVH.
Type 2 Diabetes with Nephropathy
Type 2 diabetes is a type of diabetes that happens mainly in adults. If you have diabetic nephropathy it means that your kidneys do not work properly because of damage from the diabetes.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.