LOPRES Eye Drops 5ml
By Micro Labs Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is LOPRES Eye Drops used for?
LOPRES Eye Drops is used for the treatment of glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
LOPRES Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LOPRES Eye Drops work?
LOPRES Eye Drops belongs to the class of drugs called beta-blockers. This drug acts by reducing the intraocular pressure within the eye. This lowers the risk of optic nerve damage and loss of vision in glaucoma patients.
How to use LOPRES Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use LOPRES Eye Drops as prescribed by your doctor.
Instil one or two drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
If you miss a dose of LOPRES Eye Drops, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with LOPRES Eye Drops?
Drugs that interact with LOPRES Eye Drops include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LOPRES Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of LOPRES Eye Drops:
- Double vision
- Eye irritation
- Inflammation of the eye lids
- Watery eyes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Redness of eye
- Persistent eye irritation
- Numbness or eye pain
- Swelling of eye
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using LOPRES Eye Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LOPRES Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Leave a gap of 5 mins before using any other eye drops after the use of LOPRES Eye Drops medication.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if LOPRES Eye Drops causes blurred vision.
- Keep the medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
What should you tell your doctor before using LOPRES Eye Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of cataract surgery, allergy, diseases of the cornea, hypoglycaemia, hypotension or diabetes.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about LOPRES Eye Drops
- Is it safe to instil a few more drops of LOPRES Eye Drops for a faster recovery?
- Can I use LOPRES Eye Drops medication while wearing contact lenses?
- Is it safe to use LOPRES Eye Drops medication while using other eye medications?
- Can I continue using LOPRES Eye Drops medication if I have an eye irritation?
No. It is not advised to use an extra dose of LOPRES Eye Drops than prescribed as it can increase the risk of side effects.
Avoid using LOPRES Eye Drops medication while using contact lenses as it may cause eye irritation. Remove the contact lenses before instilling the eye drops and wait for 10 – 15 minutes before replacing them.
Consult your doctor before using LOPRES Eye Drops eye drops along with any other ophthalmic products.
Discontinue the use of LOPRES Eye Drops eye drops and consult your doctor immediately if you experience eye irritation.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.