1. Harsh Mohan. The liver, Biliary tract, and Exocrine pancreas. Textbook of Pathology. 6th Edition. Page – 604.
2. Nancy Vargas-Mendoza, Eduardo Madrigal-Santillan, Angel Morales-González, Jaime Esquivel-Soto, Cesar Esquivel-Chirino, Manuel García-Luna y González-Rubio, Juan A Gayosso-de-Lucio, and José A Morales-González. Hepatoprotective effect of silymarin. National Library of Medicine. [Revised in March 2014] [Accessed on 26th August 2022] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3959115/#:~:text=Silymarin%20has%20both%20hepatoprotective%20and,hepatocyte%20external%20cell%20membrane%20modification.
3. Nitin Dixit1, Sanjula Baboota1, Kanchan Kohli1, S Ahmad2, Javed Ali1. Silymarin A review of pharmacological aspects and bioavailability enhancement approaches. [Accessed on 26th August 2022] https://www.ijp-online.com/article.asp?issn=0253-7613;year=2007;volume=39;issue=4;spage=172;epage=179;aulast=Dixit
4. MIMS. Silymarin. [Accessed on 26th August 2022] https://www.mims.com/philippines/drug/info/silymarin?mtype=generic
5. Abbott Laboratories (Pakistan) Limited, Pharmaceutical. Silymarin. [Accessed on 26th August 2022] https://www.medicine.abbott/content/dam/bss/divisionalsites/epd/pk/Product%20Information/Leaflet%20silliver%20Tabs.pdf
6. Sopharma AD 16 Iliensko Shosse Silymarin. [Revised in Sept 2018] [Accessed in August 2022] https://www.ravimiregister.ee/Data/PIL_ENG/PIL_15708_ENG.pdf
7. ClinicalTrials.gov National Library of Medicine. Silymarin. [Accessed on 26th August 2022] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02006498
8. Silybum Marianum Silybum marianum, improved liver function and antioxidant activity of blood cells. Silymarin. [Accessed on 26th August 2022] https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/pharmacology-toxicology-and-pharmaceutical-science/silybum-marianum