Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is LIMARIN?
- LIMARIN contains Silymarin
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to Silymarin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Take this medicine by mouth
If you take more LIMARIN
- If you take more, you should tell your doctor at once or contact the nearest casualty department
If you forgot to take LIMARIN
- If you forget to take a dose, skip the missed dose. Take the next dose as usual. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking LIMARIN
- Do not stop taking your medicine unless your doctor has told you to
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.