1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on peripheral (somatic) nervous system. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 366.
2. Catterall WA, Mackie K. Local Anesthetics. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, editors. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 572-573.
3. Hume JR, Grant AO. Agents Used in Cardiac Arrhythmias. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 238-239.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 798-799.
5. Dörte Wolf and Joachim Otto. Efficacy and Safety of a Lidocaine Gel in Patients from 6 Months up to 8 Years with Acute Painful Sites in the Oral Cavity: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Comparative Study. Nov 29, 2015; [Accessed Feb 1, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4677000/
6. AstraZeneca Canada Inc. [Revised on April 2, 2008] [Accessed Feb 1, 2021] https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00005549.PDF