LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection 1ml
By Samarth Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection used for?
LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection is used to reduce the secretions in the mouth, throat, airway and stomach before the surgery. It is also used for the treatment of stomach ulcers.
LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection work?
LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection is an anti-cholinergic agent. It works by blocking the activity of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. Inhibition of acetylcholine activity leads to a reduction in the gastric acid production. It also controls excessive salivary, tracheobronchial and pharyngeal secretions.
How to use LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection medicine is available in the form of injection and tablet.
- LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection injection should be administered only under the medical supervision.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection , please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection ?
Drugs that interact with LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection :
- Visual disturbance
- Reduced sweating
- Irregular heartbeats
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Dry skin
- Difficulty in urination
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection .
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter worsen the side effects of LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection .
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while using LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection if you have any kidney impairment.
What should you tell your doctor before using LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart failure or irregular heart beat.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection :
- Does LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection affect fertility and birth control?
- How should LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection tablet be stored?
- What are the other formulations available for LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection ?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection ?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection ?
No. LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection medicine is not known to affect fertility or birth control.
Store the drug at room temperature (25 – 30°C) and avoid exposure to sunlight and moisture.
LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection medicine is available as injection and tablet.
No. There is no need to monitor for any laboratory parameters while using LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection .
No. Do not alter the dose of LICOLATE 0.2mg Injection medicine. Consult your doctor if you have any problem with the dose.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.