What is LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet used for?
LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet tablet/capsule, drops, gel, injection, liniment, patch, suppository is used to relieve joint stiffness, inflammation and mild to moderate pain caused due to osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet work?
LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by blocking the release of chemicals, which cause inflammation. Therefore, reduces swelling and pain.
How to use LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet tablet/capsule, drops, gel, injection, liniment, patch, suppository as prescribed by the doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule.
- LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- Dispense 5-10 LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet drops of the medicine either directly onto the knee or into the hand and then apply it onto the knee.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet gel/liniment to the affected area and rub gently.
- Wash the skin area before applying the LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet patch .
- Insert LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet suppository into the rectum as directed by the physician. Avoid having a bowel movement for 30-60 minutes to allow the drug to get absorbed.
If you miss a dose of LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet, please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet:
- Upset stomach
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- High blood pressure
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Difficulty swallowing
- Mood changes
- Unexplained weight gain
- Kidney problems
- Yellowing of the eyes
- Severe abdominal pain
- Trouble breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to use LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney, liver or heart diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Inform your doctor about the usage of LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions about LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet
- Can I substitute LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet with Etodolac?
- How should LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet tablet be stored?
- Is it normal to experience swelling at the injection site while receiving LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet injection?
No. Although, they belong to the same class of drugs and have the same uses, it is not advised to substitute the medicine without your doctor’s consent. Therefore, please consult your doctor.
LETZMOVE ER 150mg Tablet tablet should be stored at room temperature (15-30 °C) away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Yes. However, please consult the doctor if this symptom persists or worsens.