What is LESET MD Tablet used for?
LESET MD Tablet is used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis, sneezing, itching eyes and hives.
LESET MD Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LESET MD Tablet work?
LESET MD Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamines. It works by blocking the action of histamine, which causes allergic symptoms.
How to take LESET MD Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LESET MD Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food.
- LESET MD Tablet syrup should be taken orally. Measure the required amount of syrup using a measuring cup before taking each dose
- LESET MD Tablet oral drops should be taken as advised by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of LESET MD Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with LESET MD Tablet?
Drugs that interact with LESET MD Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LESET MD Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of LESET MD Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Swelling of feet or arms
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking LESET MD Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LESET MD Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on LESET MD Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid LESET MD Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to take LESET MD Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discoloration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking LESET MD Tablet?
- Inform the doctor if you have kidney disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about LESET MD Tablet
- Can I drive after taking LESET MD Tablet medicine?
- Can I take other vitamin supplements along with LESET MD Tablet medicine?
- Are there any dietary restrictions for LESET MD Tablet medicine?
- I am on anti-depressants. Can I take LESET MD Tablet medicine?
LESET MD Tablet medicine may cause dizziness. Hence, do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
Inform your doctor before you take any other medication or supplements while on LESET MD Tablet medicine.
No. However, avoid carbonated drinks as they contain caffeine, which can react with LESET MD Tablet medicine.
No. Do not take LESET MD Tablet if you are taking antidepressants. Consult your doctor before taking LESET MD Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.