1. KD. Tripathi. Histamines and Antihistamines & Drugs for cough and bronchial asthma. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 166-168 & 228-229.
2. Peter J. Barnes. Pulmonary pharmacology. Randal A. Skidgel, Allen P. Kaplan and Ervin G. Erdos. Histamine, Bradykinin, and their antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 918-923 & 1052-1054.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. L & M. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 2219-2220 & 2629-2632.
4. Sheila Jacobs. Montelukast Plus Levocetirizine vs Monotherapy in Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis. Pulmonology adviser. [Revised in October 2018]. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.pulmonologyadvisor.com/home/meetings/chest-2018/montelukast-plus-levocetirizine-vs-monotherapy-in-asthma-allergic-rhinitis/#:~:text=Perennial%20Allergic%20Rhinitis-,Montelukast%20plus%20levocetirizine%20was%20well%20tolerated%2C%20with%20a%20safety%20profile,perennial%20allergic%20rhinitis%20and%20asthma.
5. S M Adsule, D Misra. Long term treatment with montelukast and levocetirizine combination in persistent allergic rhinitis: review of recent evidence. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. [Revised in June 2010] [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21121394/
6. Mi-Kyeong Kim, Sook Young Lee, Hae-Sim Park, Ho Joo Yoon, Sang-Ha Kim, Young Joo Cho, Kwang-Ha Yoo, Soo-Keol Lee, Hee-Kyoo Kim, Jung-Won Park, Heung-Woo Park, Jin-Hong Chung, Byoung Whui Choi, Byung-Jae Lee, Yoon-Seok Chang, Eun-Jung Jo, Sang-Yeub Lee, You Sook Cho, Young-Koo Jee, Jong-Myung Lee, Jina Jung, Choon-Sik Park. A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy on Allergic Rhinitis and Safety of a Combination Therapy of Montelukast and Levocetirizine in Patients With Asthma and Allergic Rhinitis. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. [Revised in July 2018] [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29945738/
7. E Nettis, G F Calogiuri, E Di Leo, F Cardinale, L Macchia, A Ferrannini, and A Vacca. Once daily levocetirizine for the treatment of allergic rhinitis and chronic idiopathic urticaria. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. 2009. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048603/
8. TusharKanti Sarkar. Effectiveness and safety of levocetirizine 10 mg versus a combination of levocetirizine 5 mg and montelukast 10 mg in chronic urticaria resistant to levocetirizine 5 mg: A double-blind, randomized, controlled trial. ResearchGate. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology. June 2017. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317945813_Effectiveness_and_safety_of_levocetirizine_10_mg_versus_a_combination_of_levocetirizine_5_mg_and_montelukast_10_mg_in_chronic_urticaria_resistant_to_levocetirizine_5_mg_A_double-blind_randomized_contr
9. Paulina Korczynska-Krawczyk, Iabela Kuprys-Lipiñska, Maciej Kupczyk, Malgorzata Wagrowska-Danilewicz, Janusz Szemraj, Wojciech Bienias, Joanna Narbutt, Janusz Smigielski, and Piotr Kuna. The effect of levocetirizine and montelukast on clinical symptoms, serum level and skin expression of COX-1 and COX-2 enzymes in patients suffering from chronic autoimmune urticaria – a pilot study. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. [Revised in February 2020]. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7247068/
10. Cipla Ltd. Montair LC & Montair LC Kid DT / Syrup (Montelukast sodium + Levocetirizine dihydrochloride). Ciplamed.com. [Revised in December 2020]. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/montair-lc-montair-lc-kid-dt-syrup
11. Cipla Ltd. Rid -AR Tablets & Rid-AR Kid DT/Syrup (Montelukast sodium + Levocetirizine dihydrochloride). Ciplamed.com. [Revised in November 2013]. [Accessed 13th October 2021]. https://www.ciplamed.com/content/rid-ar-tablets-rid-ar-kid-dtsyrup
12. Torrent pharmaceuticals Ltd. Lezyncet-M. Torrentian.com. April 2020. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.torrentian.com/pisheet/Upload/PI_Sheet/2916.pdf
13. RND Laboratories. Laboratories division. Rnd Kast-L10 Tablets. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] http://www.rndlaboratories.com/laboratories_division.php
14. Viilbery Healthcare Pvt Ltd. Anti-allergic. Alocet M tablet. [Accessed on 13th October 2021]. https://viilbery.com/products/anti-allergic/alocet-m-tablet.html#parentVerticalTab2
15. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals s.r.o. Tillomed Laboratories Ltd. And Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Europe Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in November 2019] [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9917.pdf
16. Accord Healthcare Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in September 2020] [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1243.pdf