What is LACOXA?
- LACOXA contains LACOXAide which belongs to a group of medicine called anti epileptics
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this LACOXA, if you
- are allergic to LACOXAide
- have kidney or liver disease
- suffer from a severe heart disease such as heart rhythm disorder, heart failure or heart attack
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or breast feeding consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- It is not known if LACOXA may harm your unborn baby
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription or non-prescription medicines, vitamins or herbal supplements
Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- medicines used to treat a heart condition
- medicines such as Carbamazepine, pregabalin, lamotrigine, eslicarbazepine, beta blockers, class I antiarrhythmic drugs, etc.
Direction for use
- It will be administered as an injection into a vein (intravenously) by a healthcare professional.
If you take more LACOXA
- If you have taken more LACOXA than you should, contact your doctor immediately
If you forget to take LACOXA
- If you miss a dose by a few hours, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take two doses at the same time to make up for the missed dose
If you stop taking LACOXA
- Do not stop taking LACOXA or any other seizure medicine without your doctors advice
Like all other medciines this medicine may cause some sideeffects although not everybosy gets them
- dizziness, poor coordination
- nausea, vomiting, fatigue
- blurred vision
- suicidal thoughts
- irregular pulse, slow pulse, rapid pulse,
- palpitations, shortness of breath
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.