Rs.39.00 (29% Savings)
Rs.45.90 (16% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is L SART H?
- L SART H contains losartan and hydrochlorothiazide
- Losartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB)
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic (water pill)
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to L SART H or any ingredients in this medicine
- are allergic to any sulfonamide-containing ("sulfa") medicines
- are not passing urine
- have been vomiting (throwing up), having diarrhea, sweating a lot or not drinking enough fluids since these could cause you to have low blood pressure
- have liver or kidney problems
- have systemic lupus erythematosus
- have diabetes, asthma or gout
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed call your doctor right away
- L SART H can harm your unborn baby causing injury and even death
- Take L SART H exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor may change your dose if needed
- It can be taken with or without food
- Your doctor may do blood tests from time to time while you are taking L SART H
If you take more L SART H
- If you take too much L SART H, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away
If you forget to take L SART H
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is close to your next dose, do not take the missed dose. Just take the next dose at your regular time
If you stop taking L SART H
- Do not stop taking L SART H without first consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- injury or death of unborn babies
- allergic reaction marked by swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue
- low blood pressure (hypotension)
- a new or worsening condition called systemic lupus erythematosus
- worsening of kidney functions marked by swelling in your feet, ankles or hands, or unexplained weight gain
- worsening of liver functions marked by nausea, pain in the right upper stomach area (abdomen), yellow eyes or skin (which can be itchy)
What is Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (LVH)?
Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (LVH) is an enlargement of the walls of the left chamber of the heart (the heart’s main pumping chamber). LVH can happen from several things. High blood pressure is the most common cause of LVH.