What is KZ PLUS?
- KZ PLUS contains Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione
- ketoconazole is antifungal agent and Zinc Pyrithione is an Anti-dandruff agent
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Tell your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have an allergy to Ketoconazole, Zinc pyrithione, or any other ingredients of this medicine
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or plan on getting pregnant before using this medicine
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble in breathing, swallowing, or talking or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- scalp irritation
- skin irritation, burning
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.