1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-microbial drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 714.
2. William A. Petri Jr. Sulphonamides, Trimethoprim, Sulphamethaoxazole, Quinolones and Agents for urinary tract infections. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1470.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 940-941.
4. Darlene Miller. Review of moxifloxacin hydrochloride ophthalmic solution in the treatment of bacterial eye infections. March, 2008; [Accessed on Jan 28, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2698721/
5. Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited. S.A. Alcon-Couvreur N.V. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Aug, 2020] [Accessed Jan 28, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5721.pdf