KETOMAR Eye Drops 5ml
By Allergan India Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is KETOMAR Eye Drops used for?
KETOMAR Eye Drops eye drops is used for the treatment of certain types of bacterial infections of the eye. It is usually indicated for the individuals with bacterial conjunctivitis (pink eye).
KETOMAR Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does KETOMAR Eye Drops work?
KETOMAR Eye Drops medicine is a combination of an antibiotic and a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent respectively. Gatifloxacin inhibits DNA replication and prevents the multiplication of the bacteria. Ketorolac Tromethamine reduces the pain and inflammation by blocking the release of certain chemical substances.
How to use KETOMAR Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use KETOMAR Eye Drops medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Before using the medication, read the instructions and the directions to use on the leaflet provided along with the medicine.
If you miss a dose of KETOMAR Eye Drops, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with KETOMAR Eye Drops?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of KETOMAR Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of KETOMAR Eye Drops:
- Blurred vision
- Dry eyes
- Watery eyes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Allergic reaction
- Eye discharge
- Redness in the eye
- Swelling of the eye or eyelid
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using KETOMAR Eye Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to KETOMAR Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Do not wear contact lenses while using KETOMAR Eye Drops
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using KETOMAR Eye Drops as it causes blurred vision temporarily.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping the medication may cause the illness to return.
- Avoid caffeine while using KETOMAR Eye Drops.
- Avoid KETOMAR Eye Drops medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to use KETOMAR Eye Drops if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using KETOMAR Eye Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of eye disorders or eye surgery.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about KETOMAR Eye Drops
- What are the other formulations of G atifloxacin + Ketorolac Tromethamine combination?
- How long can I take KETOMAR Eye Drops?
- How should KETOMAR Eye Drops be stored?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the KETOMAR Eye Drops?
- How long does the KETOMAR Eye Drops show its effect?
Gatifloxacin+ Ketorolac Tromethamine medicine is available only in the form of eye drops.
Use KETOMAR Eye Drops as advised by the doctor. Long-term or repeated use of Gatifloxacin may cause a secondary infection.
Store KETOMAR Eye Drops eye drops at room temperature and do not freeze it.
No. Do not alter the recommended dose. Consult your doctor if you are having any problem with the dosage prescribed.
The duration of the KETOMAR Eye Drops effect lasts for about 2 to 3 days after using it as prescribed.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.