What is KERABLAK 200mg Tablet used for?
KERABLAK 200mg Tablet capsule, tablet, injection is used for the treatment of the following:
- Hypocalcaemia (decreased calcium levels)
- Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Vitamin B5 Deficiency
KERABLAK 200mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does KERABLAK 200mg Tablet work?
KERABLAK 200mg Tablet is used as a nutritional supplement. KERABLAK 200mg Tablet acts by metabolizing proteins, carbohydrates and lipids in the human body. It also acts by synthesizing acetylcholine, steroids and porphyrins required for the human body.
How to use KERABLAK 200mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use KERABLAK 200mg Tablet capsule, tablet, injection as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule.
- KERABLAK 200mg Tablet injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of KERABLAK 200mg Tablet, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with KERABLAK 200mg Tablet?
Consult the doctor for the possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of KERABLAK 200mg Tablet?
The most common side effects of KERABLAK 200mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using KERABLAK 200mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to KERABLAK 200mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid KERABLAK 200mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of KERABLAK 200mg Tablet.
You are advised not to use KERABLAK 200mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using KERABLAK 200mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney or liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while using KERABLAK 200mg Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about KERABLAK 200mg Tablet
- How should KERABLAK 200mg Tablet be stored
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the KERABLAK 200mg Tablet
- What are the natural sources of KERABLAK 200mg Tablet?
It should be stored at room temperature (15 – 30 °c) away from light, heat and moisture.
No. It is not advised to alter the dose of the KERABLAK 200mg Tablet unless suggested by the doctor.
The natural sources of KERABLAK 200mg Tablet include whole grain cereals, eggs, meat, avocado, yoghurt and legumes.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.