KENZ 200mg Tablet 10's
By Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is KENZ 200mg Tablet used for?
Oral or topicalKENZ 200mg Tablet is recommended for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, dry and flaking skin. KENZ 200mg Tablet shampoo is used for the treatment of dandruff.
KENZ 200mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does KENZ 200mg Tablet work?
KENZ 200mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-fungal agents. This drug acts by inhibiting the action of fungal cytochrome and impairs the synthesis of ergosterol by interfering with the cell wall synthesis.
How to use KENZ 200mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use KENZ 200mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the whole tablet. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with food to prevent stomach upset.
- Apply a thin layer of KENZ 200mg Tablet cream/lotion/ointment over the affected area and rub it gently. Make sure that the skin is clean and dry before applying the medication.
- Wet the hair and scalp with water, apply KENZ 200mg Tablet shampoo and gently massage the entire scalp to work up a good lather, and rinse with warm water.
What are the drugs that interact with KENZ 200mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with KENZ 200mg Tablet tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of KENZ 200mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of KENZ 200mg Tablet tablet:
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Fast heartbeat
- Mental changes
- Thought of suicide
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions KENZ 200mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to KENZ 200mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Avoid KENZ 200mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of KENZ 200mg Tablet tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if KENZ 200mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
What should you tell your doctor before using KENZ 200mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver, kidney or respiratory diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to sulfites.
- Notify the doctor if you have any history of chronic skin conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions about KENZ 200mg Tablet
- How should Ketoconazol e be stored?
- How long can I take KENZ 200mg Tablet tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking KENZ 200mg Tablet tablet?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking KENZ 200mg Tablet tablet?
- Can I take KENZ 200mg Tablet tablet while using statins?
Store KENZ 200mg Tablet at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
The length of treatment with KENZ 200mg Tablet depends on the severity of medical condition. Consult your doctor for further information.
Liver function test must be regularly performed while using KENZ 200mg Tablet.
No. Follow a regular diet while using KENZ 200mg Tablet unless suggested by the doctor.
No. Do not take KENZ 200mg Tablet while using statins, as these drugs may increase the risk of liver damage and rhabdomyolysis when used together.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.