What is K2 ZOLE?
- K2 ZOLE contains ketoconazole, which is an antifungal agent that targets an increased number of yeasts on the skin called Malassezia
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to ketoconazole or to any other contents of this medicine
- Ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- severe allergic reactions, including swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat
- application site reactions including itching, irritation, blistering, red, dry or tender skin or a skin burning sensation
- inflamed hair follicles, hair loss or changes in hair texture
- increased tear production
- skin rash and dry skin
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.